50 Series – Special purpose LCD countdown timer with external manipulating lead
- LCD screen size 36 x 15.78 mm
- Good for models with external power and buttons connection; the connection pins at both edges of PCB
- Output poles can be arranged at both edges of PCB;
- UM4 (AAA) battery holder can be installed at rear side if required
- Can be up to 6 tact switches
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 items
This module includes four buttons, start and stop at the left, then the settings of minute and second, and reset at right. Many kinds of output and control poles are designed to provide user comprehensive applications, such as power on/off control of electrical device, security device control, automatically alarm system activation. Many other versions are available. Please refer to the last paragraph for Versions List. UM4 battery mounted on the rear side of module.
As people know the most important feature of a timer is steady reminding user the time is up. But it wastes too much power, especially for the battery operated device, and becomes difficult to make. Under our R/D team’s effort, we designed a special program called PSA (power saving alert) to make this feature realistic. This unique feature is available upon request. Normally the module provides one minute alert.